Gas Cooker Explosion Kills Girl, Stroke Patient In Lagos (Photos) 

A 7-year-old girl and a stroke patient have been confirmed dead in an inferno that started from a cooking gas explosion, today, in #Mushin, Lagos.

The fire, which started when the girl was trying to light up a gas cooker, razed two buildings on Ogunmokun Street.

Watch the shocking video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ycs0ZniHumk

Source: http://gistmore.com/gas-cooker-explosion-kills-girl-stroke-patient-in-lagos

Published
Categorized as crime

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.